A test taker G from the US remembered the following IELTS topics and questions:
Section 1. A lady was calling the post office to get a quote for shipping some items.
Section 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About a group trip to South America where different forms of transportation will be used.
Passage 1. Don’t remember.
Passage 2: About useful house cleaning products.
Passage 3. A job description for new applicants.
Passage 4. About birds in Australia that were saved from being extinct.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a friend in another country. Ask his/her advice about the country because you have recently applied for a job there. In your letter
- Tell what is the job you have applied for,
- Provide some details about the job,
- Explain why you applied for this job.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays, children play less with one another and this has an impact on their development. What are the reasons for this? Does it have a good or a bad effect on children?
- What is your full name?
- Where are you from?
- Is branding popular in your country?
- How do people feel about branding in your country?
- Has it changed the way people buy products in your country?
- Do you buy unbranded products? Why?
Describe an advertisement you have seen or heard recently that impressed you. You should say
- What was the advertisement about?
- What did you like about the advertisement?
- What made it stand out?
- Did you buy the service or the product advertised?
- Do you trust advertisements?
- How do wrongly advertised products/services affect your buying decision?
- IELTS test in the Philippines – June 2012 (General Training) A test taker from the Philippines (thanks J!) shared this...
- IELTS test in Cyprus – June 2012 (General Training) The following IELTS questions were shared by V who recently...
- IELTS test in China – May 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend T shared the latest IELTS exam in...
- IELTS test in Mumbai, India – July 2012 (General Training) A test taker from India (thanks A!) shared these questions...
- IELTS test in New Delhi, India – June 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend D from India sent these questions and...