The topics below were shared by our kind friend P who recently took an IELTS exam in the United States.
Section 1. A conversation between a sales person and a customer about laptop insurance.
Section 2. Four different events and details related to them.
Section 3. A conversation between Sarah and Adam about a foot sole project.
Section 4. A lecture about pesticides and their effects on different crops.
Passage 1. An article about interpretation of languages.
Passage 2. An article about human personalities and examples of few famous people with real life incidents they had.
Passage 3. Research topic and scientists involved in that research and experimental views and effects.
Writing task 1 (a report)
Comparison of the museum floor plan changes between the years 1958 and 2008.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Advertisement makes our society harmful, and for that reason people need to ban advertisements from use. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Explain your position.
- What is your name?
- How would you like me to call you?
- Which part of the country do you come from?
- Do you work or study?
- What kind of house would you like to live in? Why?
- Which part of the house do you like? Why?
- Lets talk about walking.
- Do you like walking? Why?
- Did you go for walks in your native country?
- What makes you think walking is necessary?
Talk about your favorite movie. Please say
- What movie is that?
- What is it about?
- Why do you like it?
- How does it make you feel?
- Who do you think likes to watch movies more, is it the old or the young generation? Why?
- Do you prefer to watch movies in the cinema or at home? Why?
- What would be a good way to explain a concept to a person: through a movie or by reading a book on the topic? Why?
- IELTS test in Armenia and Spain – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends K and A who took IELTS exams in...
- IELTS test in the UK – August 2012 (Academic Module) The following update was shared by C who recently took...
- IELTS test in the UK – August 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam update below was shared by K from...
- IELTS test in Iran – May 2012 (Academic Module) Our Iranian friend A has shared the writing and speaking...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – August 2012 (General Training) The questions below were shared by M who recently took...