IELTS test takers from the USA and Cyprus shared these writing and speaking topics (thanks, N and M):
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You want to take training courses for your job. Write a letter to ask your employer to help you pay the tuition fee. In your letter
- say what courses you want to take,
- why you think these courses are beneficial, and
- explain how they will contribute to your performance.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some children have problems at home and difficulties at school. Why do you think this happens? How can parents help them?
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- What part of your job is more challenging?
- Would you recommend this job to others?
- Can employers ask employees to work on Sundays?
- What do you do to keep your body fit?
- What did you learn from your secondary school to keep your body healthy?
- What do you think you would do in the future to be healthy?
Talk about a present that you gave to your friend. Please say
- What was it?
- When did this happen?
- How did you feel about it?
- Do you think people enjoy more giving or receiving gifts?
- What type of gifts do children like? Why?
- What do we have to consider before giving gifts to people?
- IELTS test in Colombia – December 2014 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Colombia (thanks, G!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka and Saudi Arabia – December 2014 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers H and E remembered the following...
- IELTS test in Australia – December 2014 (General Training) Thanks to two IELTS test takers R and D from...
- IELTS test in Nigeria and Sri Lanka – June 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Nigeria and Sri Lanka (thank you,...
- IELTS test in Australia – December 2014 (General Training) The Writing and Speaking questions below were shared by W...