IELTS test takers from the USA and Cyprus shared these writing and speaking topics (thanks, N and M):
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You want to take training courses for your job. Write a letter to ask your employer to help you pay the tuition fee. In your letter
– say what courses you want to take,
– why you think these courses are beneficial, and
– explain how they will contribute to your performance.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some children have problems at home and difficulties at school. Why do you think this happens? How can parents help them?
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– What part of your job is more challenging?
– Would you recommend this job to others?
– Can employers ask employees to work on Sundays?
– What do you do to keep your body fit?
– What did you learn from your secondary school to keep your body healthy?
– What do you think you would do in the future to be healthy?
Talk about a present that you gave to your friend. Please say
– What was it?
– When did this happen?
– How did you feel about it?
– Do you think people enjoy more giving or receiving gifts?
– What type of gifts do children like? Why?
– What do we have to consider before giving gifts to people?
- IELTS test in India – December 2016 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, A!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – December 2016 (General Training) Thanks to an IELTS test taker from Sri Lanka we...
- IELTS test in Latvia – December 2016 (General Training) When Z took her IELTS test in Latvia, she remembered...
- IELTS test in India – December 2016 (General Training) When R took the IELTS test in India he was...
- IELTS test in Australia – December 2016 (General Training) Our friend remembered the following details from his recent IELTS...