Our friends C and R shared the information below after their recent IELTS exam in the UK:
Section 1. Filling an application to join a new cinema club.
Section 2. A presentation of a new farms concept and directions to visit these farms.
Section 3. A discussion between a teacher and two students about a school research trip (biology).
Section 4. A lecture about amber.
Passage 1. A text about music therapy and its effect on the brain.
Passage 2. How to protect a particular species of Orangutans.
Passage 3. About the importance of business research and publication in a “business journal” for university.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing different activities on the Internet by users in 2007 and 2009.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Competition versus cooperation and group work for students. Do the disadvantages outweigh the advantages? Discuss and include your own opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What is your favorite room in the house?
- Do you often use your phone/mobile?
- When do you switch it off?
- Would you like to change it?
- What do you prefer to do on weekends?
- Do you write (type or by hand) as part of your daily life?
- Is writing important in life?
- Do you like to write?
- Would you like to write a book?
- Tell me about a present that you liked a lot.
- Did you ever get a present that you didn’t like at all?
Talk about a place where you have studied or worked in the past. Please say
- What was it?
- Did you like being there?
- How did you feel after leaving it?
- What features are important at a work place?
- Do you think that we work too much?
- What is important for you in your work?
- IELTS test in the UK – December 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test taker S shared the topics and questions from...
- IELTS test in London, UK – December 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from London (thanks, M!) shared these...
- IELTS test in Oman, Bangladesh and the UK – June 2014 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers (thank you A, C and A!)...
- IELTS test in India, Azerbaijan, Nepal and the UK – May 2014 (Academic Module) The topics and questions below were shared by four IELTS...
- IELTS test in Australia and Vietnam – December 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers M and C (thank you!) shared the...