Our friends C and R shared the information below after their recent IELTS exam in the UK:
Section 1. Filling an application to join a new cinema club.
Section 2. A presentation of a new farms concept and directions to visit these farms.
Section 3. A discussion between a teacher and two students about a school research trip (biology).
Section 4. A lecture about amber.
Passage 1. A text about music therapy and its effect on the brain.
Passage 2. How to protect a particular species of Orangutans.
Passage 3. About the importance of business research and publication in a “business journal” for university.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing different activities on the Internet by users in 2007 and 2009.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Competition versus cooperation and group work for students. Do the disadvantages outweigh the advantages? Discuss and include your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your favorite room in the house?
– Do you often use your phone/mobile?
– When do you switch it off?
– Would you like to change it?
– What do you prefer to do on weekends?
– Do you write (type or by hand) as part of your daily life?
– Is writing important in life?
– Do you like to write?
– Would you like to write a book?
– Tell me about a present that you liked a lot.
– Did you ever get a present that you didn’t like at all?
Talk about a place where you have studied or worked in the past. Please say
– What was it?
– Did you like being there?
– How did you feel after leaving it?
– What features are important at a work place?
– Do you think that we work too much?
– What is important for you in your work?
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in India and Pakistan – June 2016 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from India and Pakistan remembered the...
- IELTS test in Myanmar – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Myanmar (thanks, K!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Nepal – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Nepal (thanks, L!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Chile – June 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend S took the IELTS test in Chile and...