Thanks to the IELTS test taker S we can share the topics and questions from a recent exam in the UK:
Section 1. Conversation regarding a rental apartment.
Section 2, 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. The process of graffiti removal.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a pie chart and a graph showing the amount of books bought across the world by each country.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Crime is a problem all over the world. Some believe that crime prevention will make no difference, others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Where do you live?
- Is it a house or an apartment?
- What is your favorite room? Why?
- What do you do to relax?
- Do you think people have enough time for relaxation?
Describe a very happy couple in your life that you find interesting. Please say:
- Who are they?
- Where do they live?
- Why do you find them interesting?
- Tell me about a time when you needed to be polite.
- How did you demonstrate it?
- Is it important to be polite?
- IELTS test in Argentina – September 2013 (Academic Module) This update from a recent IELTS exam in Argentina was...
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2014 (Academic Module) This IELTS exam update was shared by E who recently...
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – December 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test taker Y from Australia shared the following topics...
- IELTS test in Michigan, USA – January 2014 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Michigan, USA (thanks, P!) shared...
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan – January 2014 (Academic Module) Our kind friend N shared the questions from an IELTS...