Thanks to the IELTS test taker S we can share the topics and questions from a recent exam in the UK:
Section 1. Conversation regarding a rental apartment.
Section 2, 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. The process of graffiti removal.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a pie chart and a graph showing the amount of books bought across the world by each country.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Crime is a problem all over the world. Some believe that crime prevention will make no difference, others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Where do you live?
– Is it a house or an apartment?
– What is your favorite room? Why?
– What do you do to relax?
– Do you think people have enough time for relaxation?
Describe a very happy couple in your life that you find interesting. Please say:
– Who are they?
– Where do they live?
– Why do you find them interesting?
– Tell me about a time when you needed to be polite.
– How did you demonstrate it?
– Is it important to be polite?
- IELTS test in Islamabad, Pakistan – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Pakistan (thanks, S!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend from Saudi Arabia took an IELTS exam recently...
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Australia and...
- IELTS test in India – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in India recently...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to an IELTS test taker from Malaysia we can...