The IELTS exam in the UK was shared by S, who remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart of the world’s total population in the years 1952 to 2002, and a prediction for 2030 amongst 3 countries: China, India and the USA.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
These days people pay more attention to artists (writers, painters and so on) and give less importance to science and technology. Do you agree or disagree with this view?
- What is your full name?
- Where are you from originally?
- Do you study or work?
- Do you exercise? Why?
- How do you exercise?
- What exercises do you do?
- What are the health benefits of doing exercises in your view?
Talk about an animal inhabiting your country that you like. Please say
- What animal is it?
- What are its habits?
- How often can you spot one?
- Why do you like it?
- What other animals have you seen in your area?
- Do people like wild animals?
- Who takes the responsibility for wild animals’ protection?
- Is there an organization that protects wild animals in your area?
- IELTS test in London, UK – July 2012 (Academic Module) The Writing and Speaking questions below were shared by S...
- IELTS test in Hong Kong and Vietnam – June 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friends L and B shared the following information...
- IELTS test in Canada – October 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by R who took the IELTS...
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan and India – November 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends K and J shared the topics and questions...
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to the IELTS test taker S we can share...