IELTS exams in the UK, Botswana and UAE were identical, according to the reports we’ve received from several students. Here is a summary of the details they remembered:
Section 1. About wild life/donations/how to pay/number to contact/fees.
Section 2. A conversation between two students about an assessed presentation.
Section 3. A speaker was giving a talk on the characteristics of cement and how it’s made.
Passage 1. Brain development.
Passage 2. About translation of a language into other languages and the difficulties writers are facing with translation.
Passage 3. Experiments on brain.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
There were 4 pie charts about the difference in population numbers for 3 age groups (0-15 years, 15-59 years and 60+ years) in 2000 and a projection for 2050, 2 charts were describing Yemen and 2 charts were describing Italy.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe the advantages of learning a foreign language at primary school outweighs the advantages of starting a foreign language at secondary school. Do you agree or disagree?
- What is your full name?
- Where do you come from?
- Can you tell me about a place where you live now?
- Do you like the area where you live?
- Do you like flowers?
- When was the last time you gave flowers to anyone?
- When do you usually give flowers to people in your country?
- Do people in your country like flowers?
Describe a shop that you like, please say:
- Where is it?
- How did you get to know about it?
- Why do you like it?
- What can you buy there?
- Do men and women have similar or different views about shopping?
- Why do you think women like to go shopping?
- Does the use of credit cards have an influence on shopping?
- IELTS test in Botswana – June 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam below was shared by S. and T...
- IELTS test in Egypt – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend A shared this IELTS update from Egypt:...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – May 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam below was shared by N from Malaysia...
- IELTS Speaking test in Botswana – June 2012 Our friend D from Botswana sent the Speaking questions from...
- IELTS test in the UK – December 2012 (Academic Module) This update was sent by A, an IELTS test taker...