The IELTS exam update below was shared by K from the UK (thanks!).
Section 1. About some historical trip.
Section 2. A conversation between two people about a presentation in class and a discussion about an essay.
Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About agriculture in Africa and the specifics of the land.
Passage 2. A study on chimpanzees. Who was the first scientist to study them, what their eating habits are and favorite foods.
Passage 3. A study of psychology focusing on the office and involving colleagues, about how creative a person could be in a particular setting. What effect has the boss on his workers. The set of questions was about the employer-to-employees relationship.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing the number of young people aged 18-25 studying in universities of four countries including Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines between the years 1961-2011.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Public money should be spent on promoting healthy life style rather than treating illnesses. Do you agree or disagree?
What means of transportation would you choose for yourself: a car, a motorcycle or a bicycle?
Explain why your prefer this particular option.
- How bad is the traffic in your city?
- How do you find the road system and driving habits of people in your country?
- How can it be improved?
- IELTS test in Chennai, India – March 2013 (Academic Module) Our friend D, an IELTS test taker from India, shared...
- IELTS test in Australia and Japan – December 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exams in Australia and Japan were the same,...
- IELTS test in Nigeria – August 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Nigeria (thanks, F!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Canada – August 2013 (Academic Module) Canadian IELTS test takers (thanks S and A!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and the UK – December 2012 (Academic Module) The following IELTS exam update was shared by our friends...