An IELTS test taker from the UAE (thanks S!) shared the following information about his recent exam:
Section 1. A phone conversation between a hotel representative and a lady.
Section 2. A conversation between two students and a lecturer on debates.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. The history of cocoa growing and cultivation.
Passage 1. About the island of Tikopia.
Passage 2. About the link between philosophy and logic.
Passage 3. Rights of Apes.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two graphs. One was showing the duration of residency of immigrants in the UK for periods of 2 years, 2-4 years, 4 years and beyond. The other graph was showing different reasons for immigration to the UK.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that robots are very important nowadays, but others are worried about the trend of robotisation. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you have friends at your work place?
Talk about cooking at your home. Please say
- Who usually cooks in your home?
- What did you cook in your first time?
- Do people watch cooking programs in your country? Why?
- Tell me about a place in the seaside of a country that you would like to visit.
- What do people do there?
- Who told you about this place?
- Have you ever traveled by ship?
- What are the benefits of traveling by ship?
- IELTS test in Canada – July 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in Canada...
- IELTS test in Pakistan – July 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to M who took the IELTS test in Pakistan...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan – July 2015 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan (thank...
- IELTS test in Bulgaria and Iran – July 2015 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Bulgaria and Iran (thanks Z...
- IELTS test in Portugal – December 2014 (Academic Module) A recent IELTS exam in Portugal was shared by F...