A test taker from the Philippines (thanks C!) has shared this IELTS update:
Section 1. How to become a member of Newport sailing club.
Section 2. An interview with a woman describing her desert-based travel agency.
Section 3. Students presented their project about milling in Africa to their professor.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. The green Sahara – archeologists’ findings about the Kinnians and Teherenians.
Passage 2. Evolution theory in association with work environment.
Passage 3. The history of photography and its effect on arts.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had a table showing the production of carbon dioxide in 5 countries in 2005-2006.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
With the increasing number of people in cities, most do not know their neighbors and the sense of community is lost. What is causing this? How can we turn it around?
- What is your full name?
- What can I call you?
- Can I see your identification card?
- Where are you living?
- Is it a house or an apartment?
- Do you have a favorite room in the house?
- What does make your house pleasant?
- Is drawing important for an adult?
- Do you find it difficult to draw?
Talk about a job that you would like to have. You should say
- What is it?
- What skills are needed for it?
- Why did you choose it?
- What can you say about those who change their profession?
- What do you think are the disadvantages/advantages of changing one’s profession?
- What professions do you think won’t be needed in the future?
- IELTS test in Zimbabwe, India and the UK – June 2013 (Academic Module) Our friends who took the IELTS test in Zimbabwe, India...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS update was shared by N, who took the...
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to the IELTS test taker S we can share...
- IELTS test in the Philippines – April 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from the Philippines (thank you C!)...
- IELTS test in Canada – June 2013 (Academic Module) Our friend M shared the topics from a recent IELTS...