A test taker from the Philippines (thanks C!) has shared this IELTS update:
Section 1. How to become a member of Newport sailing club.
Section 2. An interview with a woman describing her desert-based travel agency.
Section 3. Students presented their project about milling in Africa to their professor.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. The green Sahara – archeologists’ findings about the Kinnians and Teherenians.
Passage 2. Evolution theory in association with work environment.
Passage 3. The history of photography and its effect on arts.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had a table showing the production of carbon dioxide in 5 countries in 2005-2006.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
With the increasing number of people in cities, most do not know their neighbors and the sense of community is lost. What is causing this? How can we turn it around?
- What is your full name?
- What can I call you?
- Can I see your identification card?
- Where are you living?
- Is it a house or an apartment?
- Do you have a favorite room in the house?
- What does make your house pleasant?
- Is drawing important for an adult?
- Do you find it difficult to draw?
Talk about a job that you would like to have. You should say
- What is it?
- What skills are needed for it?
- Why did you choose it?
- What can you say about those who change their profession?
- What do you think are the disadvantages/advantages of changing one’s profession?
- What professions do you think won’t be needed in the future?
- IELTS test in Australia and Philippines – July 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS update below was shared by Y and B...
- IELTS Speaking test in Philippines – June 2012 The speaking questions below were sent by I who took...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2012 Our friend Z from the Philippines shared the Speaking questions...
- IELTS test in Canada – October 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by R who took the IELTS...
- IELTS test in the Philippines – May 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exams below were shared by J from the...