The topics and questions below were shared by P who took his IELTS exam in Lahore, Pakistan.
Section 1. A dialogue about the ongoing seminar at the university, which speaker is delivering the lecture, in which hall, at what time.
Section 2. A dialogue between two students about a missed lecture. The lecture was on people of different ancient cultures living today and what their main features are.
Questions: diagram / map labeling.
Section 3. How to teach young children about home gardening and which flowers they should plant in their gardens.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. A research paper about the bamboo plant, its usage, useful knowledge people have about this plant, different views about bamboo from botanic researchers.
Passage 2. About the development of children’s books and authors approach from 17th to 21st century.
Passage 3. Usage of technology (interactive web, video conferencing, internet) for historians and scholars.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had two graphs showing the smoking trend in a European country. One was showing age for both men and women smokers and the second was showing the total amount of smokers between 1974 and 2004.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
More and more people are reading newspapers online, but their printed version still remains the main source of news for the masses. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What is your personal opinion?
- What is your name?
- Please show me your ID.
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like your work?
- Why do you like your work?
- What kind of weather is today?
- What kind of weather do you like?
- Is the weather changing these days, compared to the past?
- Can you describe the weather in your country?
Talk about your future trip. Please say
- Where are you going?
- Why would you like to go there?
- Whom will you go there with?
- How will you get there?
- What are the benefits of traveling in a group?
- What are the benefits of traveling alone?
- Is the traveling trend increasing?
- Do you see any differences in traveling today and in the past?
- IELTS test in Pakistan and the UK – December 2012 (Academic Module) The following IELTS exam update was shared by our friends...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and the UAE – February 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers F and M from Pakistan and the...
- IELTS test in Denmark – November 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to our kind friend A we have this update...
- IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia – April 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS exam update was shared by J, who took...
- IELTS test in the USA – June 2013 (Academic Module) This IELTS exam update was shared by A from the...