The topics below were share by two test takers A and I (thank you!) after their exam in Sydney, Australia.
Section 1. Phone call to book a venue for a wedding.
Section 2. A conversation between a student and a lecturer in regard to an upcoming assignment.
Section 3. Presentation about a research on electric cars.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About dogs registration.
Questions: Match heading to each paragraph.
Passage 2. Information on the eligibility and procedures for applying for paternity leave.
Passage 3. About the safety of scuba diving and the history of the invention of under-water air apparatus.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than X words), multiple choice.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You had a meeting scheduled with an employee in another company. Unfortunately, you are not able to come to the meeting.
Write an apology letter to the person whom you are unable to meet. Please say
- Why can’t you keep the commitment?
- Inform him/her about the new arrangement.
- Apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Students should have physical activity as a compulsory subject at school on a regular basis. Why is it beneficial for students to participate in physical activity? Which sports do you think are the safest physical activity? Give examples from your own experience.
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – May 2013 (General Training) The IELTS test taker from Sydney, Australia (thank you P!)...
- IELTS test in Australia and Japan – November 2013 (General Training) Our friends S and H remembered the following questions from...
- IELTS test in Singapore and Australia – April 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Singapore and Australia (thank you A...
- IELTS test in the UAE, India, Qatar – July 2013 (General Training) Three of our students (thank you S, O and S!)...
- IELTS test in Australia – July 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks C!) shared the...