The IELTS exam below was shared by A from Sydney, who has a great memory. Enjoy!
Section 1. Two people were talking over the phone about moving.
Questions: sentence completion.
Section 2. A man was giving his opinion about TV programmes.
Questions: decide between positive, negative or neutral attitude.
Section 3. A tutor and a student were taking about how to complete a survey.
Questions: sentence completion, multiple choice.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Directions to a tourist bus and its offices.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. A text about Barcelona.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than X words).
Passage 3. Issues with attendance in a company.
Questions: diagram / map labeling.
Passage 4. An article about glaciation.
Questions: matching headings to paragraphs, True/False/Not Given.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You live in a flat and have problems because your neighbor is noisy. Write a letter to your landlord and explain
- What is the problem?
- How does it affect you?
- What is your suggested solution?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Public transport could be made free of charge. Are there more advantages or disadvantages to this change?
- Do you work or study?
- What is the typical food in your country?
- Do parents usually have dinner with children in your country?
- Do you think it is important to have dinner together?
Describe an unusual or interesting thing you did recently. You should say
- Where did you do this?
- When did you do this?
- Whom did you do this with?
- Why was it interesting?
- Do people in your country do this kind of things during the weekend?
- Do people have more free time now than in the past?
- What do children do in their free time?
- What should children be doing in their free time?
- Should there be the same amount of free time for woman and man?
- Do you think computers are important?
- Do you use a computer often?
- Is computer necessary in your life?
- What do you use a computer for?
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – May 2013 (General Training) The IELTS test taker from Sydney, Australia (thank you P!)...
- IELTS test in India – May 2013 (General Training) This IELTS exam update was shared by Y from India...
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – January 2013 (General Training) This update was shared by an IELTS test taker (thanks,...
- IELTS test in Singapore and Australia – April 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Singapore and Australia (thank you A...
- IELTS test in Australia and the USA – June 2013 (General Training) Our kind friends A and R shared the IELTS exam...