Shared by IELTS test taker K (thanks!) here comes the update from Sudan:
Section 1. A conversation between a lady from New Zealand and a guy from Britain regarding the choice of educational qualifications.
Questions: on what is the best degree to get a job in New Zealand and abroad. Also, what are the two aspects of a lecture they both agree on?
Section 2. A topic related to Athletics.
Questions: identify the most useful body parts in different sports.
Section 3. Information about a city and the best things to do there on a weekend, including bus routes, time of events and hiking tracks.
Passage 1. About the changing trend of use of bottled water.
Passage 2, 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a friend who has visited you a few days ago and has left his mobile at your place. Please mention
- The visit he paid you and how you felt about it.
- How you found his/her cell phone at your place.
- Suggest ways of sending it back to him/her.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
These days many students are doing a part time job. Is it a good or a bad development? What is your opinion about it? Give examples from your own experience.
- What is your full name?
- What can I call you?
- What is the most challenging part of your job?
- Would you recommend your job to others?
Talk about something that you plan to do in life besides your work and personal life. Please say
- What do you want to do?
- What should you do for your plan to come true?
- Why do you want to do it?
- How would you feel once you have achieved it?
- Do you like museums?
- Have you been to a museum recently?
- What museum would you like to visit?
- Is it important for children to visit museums?
- Do you think people take more photographs now than they did in the past?
- When was last time you took a photograph?
- IELTS test in India – December 2015 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, S!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sudan – March 2015 An IELTS test taker from Sudan (thanks, A!) shared the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sudan – October 2015 Our friend M took the IELTS test in Sudan and...
- IELTS test in the USA – December 2015 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from the USA remembered the following...
- IELTS test in Brunei – December 2015 (General Training) Thanks to V who took the IELTS test in Brunei...