IELTS from Sri Lanka was shared by a kind student who remembered the reading and writing tasks and the speaking questions.
Passage 1. One page of employee short term leave rules or conduct.
Passage 2. A course plan of an institute with different courses of different duration and fees structure.
Passage 3. Vertical agriculture, its advantages and questions about it.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
You have just arrived in a foreign country on a business trip. You faced a problem at the airport.
Write a letter to the airport manager regarding the problem you had. In your letter
- identify yourself and state your flight number,
- explain what problem you had at the airport,
- suggest an improvement that should be made to the airport to prevent the problem.
Task 2 (an essay)
Adults always say that life was better in their childhood and school days than it is now. Why do adults say so? Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- What is your full name?
- What do you want me to call you?
- Do you work or study?
- What part of the day are you busy?
- What part of the day do you like the most?
- How many languages can you speak?
- What are the languages that you love to learn? Why?
Talk about a job that you would like to try, please say:
- what the job is,
- what skills are necessary to do that job and
- where you would like to work.
- Is it easy to work in that job?
- Are many people working nowadays in that field?
- What is the most common way to get a job now?
- What do you do to find a job in your country?
- Is it easy to find a job in your country? Why?
- How do schools support students to help them select the job they like?
- What are the improvements that schools must have to identify talents of students?
- IELTS test in India and Sri Lanka – January 2015 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from India and Sri Lanka (thanks,...
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka and India – August 2014 (General Training) Thanks to A and J who took IELTS in Sri...
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka and Saudi Arabia – December 2014 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers H and E remembered the following...
- IELTS test in Budapest, Hungary – January 2015 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Hungary (thanks, C!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Singapore and UAE – January 2015 (General Training) The IELTS questions below were shared by two test takers...