IELTS test takers from Australia and Sri Lanka shared the following update (it appears that the two exams were the same):
Section 1. A phone conversation.
Section 2. About eye saver radio program.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. Supplementary food system for wild boars and red deer.
Passage 1. About Bondi beach in Australia.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the number of students that participated in a postgraduate program in 1990, 2000 and 2010.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Professional workers like doctors, nurses and teachers make a greater contribution to society and so should be paid more than sports and entertainment personalities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Have you ever visited a museum?
– How many times?
– What were the benefits of these visits to you?
– Did you visit museums as a student?
– Is there any museum that you would like to visit in the future?
– Do you think children should visit museums as a part of their studies?
Talk about your neighbor or roommate. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– When did you meet?
– Do you see each other a lot?
– What is the difference between neighborhood and neighbors?
– What are the characteristics of a good neighbor?
– What is the difference between a real neighborhood and the one shown on TV?
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – December 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend N took the IELTS test in Australia and...
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2017 (General Training) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Australia and...
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – March 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to L who took the IELTS test in Sri...
- IELTS test in Australia – June 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Australia and India – September 2016 (Academic Module) Our friends J and S took their IELTS tests in...