Our friend from Singapre (thank you U!) has shared the IELTS exam below. U didn’t remember the topics in the Listening and Reading sections.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You saw an advertisement recently and bought the advertised product. Upon receiving the product you discovered that the information in the advertisement was incorrect. Write a letter to the person responsible for the advertisement and say:
- What is the product?
- What information in the advertisement is incorrect?
- What do you expect the person to do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Do children behave better when they are rewarded or punished? Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- What holiday destination do you wish to visit?
- Why would you choose to go there?
- Have you already been there?
- Would you go there again and why?
Talk about a very good student friend that you had during school. Please say:
- Who this friend was,
- Why he/she was your good friend,
- What did you do together?
- Are academic studies important?
- Can a person with high school education excel in life or do they need university education?
- Do you think a person who is famous is well liked? Why?
- IELTS test in Singapore and Australia – April 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Singapore and Australia (thank you A...
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – May 2013 (General Training) The IELTS test taker from Sydney, Australia (thank you P!)...
- IELTS test in the USA – June 2012 (General Training) A test taker G from the US remembered the following...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – January 2013 The topics below were shared by D after a recent...