This IELTS exam was shared by S from Saudi Arabia – many thanks to the contributor!
Section 1. Form filling for a well-being centre. Personal details, current job, phone number, general medical conditions (allergies, headaches, sore eyes), exercises schedule.
Section 2. Discussion between two students about a thesis report.
Questions: multiple choice.
Section 3. A lecture about wind farm turbines.
Questions: multiple choice (why turbines are a problem to birds and so on), filling in blanks.
Section 4. A talk from a zoo keeper.
Questions: multiple choice, filling in blanks.
Passage 1. Various sports competition events.
Passage 2. Return policy guide for online shopping store.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Passage 3. Description of NTC courses.
Passage 4. General information on Polytechnic Courses.
Questions: True / False / Not Given.
Passage 5. Bridge works.
Questions: multiple choice, diagram labeling, matching headings.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have recently moved to new place. Write a letter to your friend and say.
- Why did you move?
- Compare your new house to the old one.
- Compare the neighborhood.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays parents are leaving their children with someone else during the day, when they are at work. Is it a good or a bad thing to do? Give relevant examples, from your experience or knowledge.
- IELTS test in Jordan and Saudi Arabia – January 2013 (General Training) Thanks to IELTS test takers T and M we can...
- IELTS test in Australia – October 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, C!) shared this...
- IELTS tests in India, Saudi Arabia and Iran – July 2013 (General Training) Thanks to the efforts of IELTS test takers P, J,...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan – March 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan (thanks!) shared...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – October 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend M shared the following questions after taking...