The questions and topics below were shared by D who took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia.
Section 1. A mother wanted to enroll her daughter in a new school.
Section 2. A talk about a sports event.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A talk about eating habits of the youth these days.
Passage 1. About ancient wells in India.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the percentage of women participating in or watching sports of different kinds.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Countries should provide enough food for their own people and therefore lessen exportation of food abroad, if needed. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you feel close to your friends?
- Have you experienced stress at work?
- Are you a patient person?
- How do you handle stress?
Describe an outdoor activity that you would like to try for the first time. Please say
- What is it?
- When and where would you do it?
- What preparations and equipment would you need?
- What do you think about extreme sports like skydiving?
- Would you encourage youth to do extreme sports?
- What are the advantages of physical activities?
- How would you encourage people to be physically active?
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Vietnam – December 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers M and A from Saudi...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Turkey – August 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers (thanks, G and M!) shared these...
- IELTS test in India and Saudi Arabia – September 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to the collective effort of our IELTS-taking friends from...
- IELTS test in the UK and Saudi Arabia – April 2014 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers C and A from the UK and...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait – March 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Saudi Arabia and Kuwait (thanks, S...