The questions and topics below were shared by D who took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia.
Section 1. A mother wanted to enroll her daughter in a new school.
Section 2. A talk about a sports event.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A talk about eating habits of the youth these days.
Passage 1. About ancient wells in India.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the percentage of women participating in or watching sports of different kinds.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Countries should provide enough food for their own people and therefore lessen exportation of food abroad, if needed. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you feel close to your friends?
– Have you experienced stress at work?
– Are you a patient person?
– How do you handle stress?
Describe an outdoor activity that you would like to try for the first time. Please say
– What is it?
– When and where would you do it?
– What preparations and equipment would you need?
– What do you think about extreme sports like skydiving?
– Would you encourage youth to do extreme sports?
– What are the advantages of physical activities?
– How would you encourage people to be physically active?
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – October 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – August 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend C took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers F and S we know...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend from Saudi Arabia took an IELTS exam recently...
- IELTS test in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – November 2016 (General Training) Our friend D took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia...