Our friend A from Saudi Arabia shared the IELTS exam below (thanks, A!).
Section 1. Sports club membership application form-filling.
Section 2. Preschool classes.
Section 3. Swimming pool regulations.
Section 4. University course in Tourism.
Passage 1. Wild horses and a conservation program in Mongolia.
Passage 2. The sense of smell and its relationship with memory.
Passage 3. About extinct languages.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two bar graphs showing population per square km in 6 countries and describing changes in urban population in same time span.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Computer games for children are supported by some families because of their advantages, while other parents are against them. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– Do you come from a big city or a small town?
– Tell me about your home city.
– How close is the relationship between people in your community?
– Do you think your community is safe for bringing up children? Why?
Talk about your best friend. Please say
– Who is your best friend?
– How did you meet him/her?
– Do you see him/her often these days?
– Why is he/she your best friend?
– Please describe his/her personality.
– Is friendship important to you?
– Is friendship a problem at workplace? Why?
– Why do some friends break up?
– What is more important: friends or family? Why?
– Do you have a friendly relationship with your kids?
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers F and S we know...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – April 2016 When F took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – November 2015 (Academic Module) Our friends D and H took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend from Saudi Arabia took an IELTS exam recently...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan – July 2015 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan (thank...