IELTS test takers from Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan (thanks!) shared this exam update:
Section 1. A talk between two parents about children’s activities
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2. Don’t remember.
Section 3. A talk between a student and a tutor.
Questions: diagram labeling.
Section 4. A lecture given by a professor about the ship-making process.
Questions: filling in blanks, multiple choice.
Passage 1. About the Nobel Prize.
Questions: filling in blanks, True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. About animal research.
Questions: matching headings to paragraphs.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the percentage of unemployment in some countries between years 1999 and 2009.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
These days many countries are facing different problems, so it is better that each country concentrates on solving its own problems, instead of cooperating with other countries. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What part of your job is the most challenging for you?
- Do you recommend this job to others? Why?
- Do you enjoy taking photographs?
- Is there any family photo that you like in particular? Why?
Talk about someone that you know, who made a wrong decision. Please say
- Who is this person?
- What was the decision?
- Why did he/she make this decision?
- Did you advise him/her before they made this decision?
- Do you think that you always make the right decisions in your life?
- How do you usually make your decisions?
- Do you think it is better to consult with others before making any decisions?
- Do you believe that emotions play a role in making a decision?
- Do you think that young people today ask their parent’s opinion before making a decision? Why?
- How do you think the government can make good decisions?
- Do you think that cooperation between countries helps governments to make the right decisions?
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – October 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend M shared the following questions after taking...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – May 2013 (Academic Module) The questions and topics below were shared by D who...
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan and Oman – April 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Uzbekistan and Oman (thanks D and...
- IELTS test in Australia – October 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, C!) shared this...
- IELTS test in Kazakhstan and Denmark – November 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers M and V (thank you!) remembered the...