Two kind test takers from Riyadh and Sri Lanka shared their IELTS exams – which turned out to be the same. Below are the topics and questions they collectively remembered.
Section 1. There was a conversation between a house moving company and a lady who wanted to move to a new house. The employee asked her name, address, moving date, type and cost of insurance and services offered like electricity, gas and so on.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2. A student and his teacher were discussing his presentation on different subjects such as math, music, arts and so on. Questions were about methods, limitations and outcomes of different teaching styles.
Questions: table completion.
Section 3. A female teacher was giving a speech about making presentations and included recommendations, word limits and a submission date.
Questions: multiple choice, True / False / Not Given.
Section 4. Weekly TV show program invited a specialist to talk about different types of TV and movie programs coming next week.
Questions: define the interviewer’s opinion on each program (good/bad/neutral), fill in the blanks program types and the story of each one.
Passage 1. About a contemporary and historical buildings in one of the Australian cities describing their style, construction dates, former and current purpose of use and so on.
Questions: label pictures, short-answer questions (no more than 3 words).
Passage 2. Disputes at work, the process of claiming, hearing, appealing and final judgment.
Questions: map labeling, filling in blanks.
Passage 3. About the Australia quarantine system for new arrivals, types of permitted / prohibited goods, health procedures, nature and environment protection, regulations and fees.
Questions: True/False/Not given, short-answer questions with no more than 3 words.
Passage 4. Music from the north, about rock band from Norway, their early beginnings, their 4 albums, last movie they made and also critic’s opinions about them.
questions: True/False/Not given, short-answer questions with no more than 3 words, select the right answer.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are studying in a college and you have been assigned to select a company to visit and do some research. Write a letter to the company’s manager and explain:
- Why do you want to visit the company?
- Why did you choose this company?
- Suggest any type of special arrangements needed.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many shops work for 24 hours a day 7 days a week; some people see it as a good idea, while others don’t. Compare different views of customers, shop workers and the whole society of this subject and give your opinion about it.
- IELTS test in Jordan and Saudi Arabia – January 2013 (General Training) Thanks to IELTS test takers T and M we can...
- IELTS test in the USA – May 2012 (General Training) The IELTS exam below was shared by S from the...
- IELTS test in India and Saudi Arabia – October 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends from India and Saudi Arabia shared these topics...
- IELTS test in Israel – November 2012 (General Training) These topics were sent by P who took his IELTS...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan – March 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan (thanks!) shared...