IELTS test takers A and S (thanks guys!) shared the following writing and speaking topics from a recent exam in Russia and Saudi Arabia:
Writing task 1 (a report)
Three diagrams were given; the first one was showing flooding in a town in the UK from two rivers entering the town that submerged an industrial park, a residential area and a commercial area in the south. The second diagram was showing the cost of relocation of the whole area that is subject to flooding. The third was showing the cost of dams and reservoir building, which is a more cost effective solution.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some say that if anyone would be given a choice between ‘not working’ and ‘working most of the time’, they would choose not to work. Do you agree or disagree?
- What’s your full name?
- Do you do some housework at home?
- What do you like\dislike doing at home?
- Do you use public transport?
- How often do you use it?
- What kind of public transport do you often use?
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say
- Why do you think they were useful?
- Were they helpful to you?
- Did you enjoy them?
- Is it important to know math well? Why?
- Does math connect with our everyday life?
- How is that important?
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – October 2013 (Academic Module) Our kind friend M shared the following questions after taking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – October 2013 Below are the questions that M was asked in the...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Vietnam – December 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers M and A from Saudi...
- IELTS test in the UK, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia – July 2014 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers from the UK, Switzerland and Saudi...
- IELTS test in Australia and Saudi Arabia – March 2014 (Academic Module) Our friends, IELTS test takers from Australia and Saudi Arabia,...