The IELTS exams in Romania and Sri Lanka were the same, so we are told by our friends M and G. Here is what they collectively remembered about their exams:
Section 1. A person wanted to buy a barbecue set; there were different types of grills to choose from.
Questions: form completion.
Section 2. A discussion between two students about a course they have chosen.
Section 3 and 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. A passage about seed collection and conservation.
Passage 2. Stress and how to manage it.
Passage 3. About teaching methodology and change in education system over the years.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two bar graphs, the first one showing males and females with a driving license in one of the European countries between 1975 and 2006, the second graph was showing males and females aged 17-22 with a driving license between 1996 and 2006.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Developments in technology have caused environmental problems. Some say this can be solved by living a simple life, others think that technology can solve these problems. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- What is your name?
- What is your city like?
- Where did you study in the past?
Talk about something expensive you would buy if you had the money. Please say
- What would it be?
- What would you use it for?
- How would you like it to be?
- IELTS test in India and Sri Lanka – July 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from India and Sri Lanka (thank you,...
- IELTS test in Thailand and New Zealand – October 2013 (Academic Module) Our friends who took the IELTS test in Thailand and...
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka and Australia – February 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Australia and Sri Lanka shared the...
- IELTS test in New Zealand – October 2013 (Academic Module) Our friend V shared this update after a recent IELTS...
- IELTS test in Romania – April 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Romania (thank you C!) shared...