Our friend H took the IELTS test in Punjab, India and remembered the following topics and questions:
Passage 1. It was about the history of light that included candles, oil lamps, gas lights and electric bulbs.
Passage 2. About Tasmanian tigers that seemed to be extinct, but were seen by several scientists.
Passage 3. How women compare to men in terms of visualization.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the production levels in Asia, Europe and other countries in the last 160 years.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
It is important to construct common areas such as parks, playgrounds and squares in all towns and cities. Do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Why did you choose this job?
– In your country do people wear hats and caps?
– Do you wear hats and caps?
– Did you wear hats as a child?
– Why do people wear hats and caps?
– Do you think it’s mostly for practical reasons or because of fashion?
Describe a method that helps you to save money. Please say
– What is it?
– How do you do it?
– Is there a better way, in your opinion?
– Do other people also save money using this method?
– Which natural resources are overused by people, in your opinion?
– Do you think technology affects the environment?
– In what way?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – December 2016 Our friend R was asked the following questions in his...
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – December 2016 (General Training) Our friend E took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka...
- IELTS test in India and the UK – December 2016 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers J and A who had their...
- IELTS test in Latvia – December 2016 (General Training) When Z took her IELTS test in Latvia, she remembered...
- IELTS test in Nepal – July 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend S took the IELTS test in Nepal and...