The following IELTS exam update was shared by our friends from Pakistan and the UK:
Section 1. About international express post.
Section 2. A description of a tour in some country.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About a new tire recycling system.
Passage 1. A research on how to improve bad behavior of students.
Passage 2. About the man that knows everything.
Passage 3. Introduction of 7-day working week in the USA by communists and the advantages and disadvantages of this.
Writing task 1 (a report)
There were 3 pie charts showing percentage of profits of six companies in 1999, 2002 and 2009. Two companies had an upward trend, two had a downward trend and one remained stable.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays students find it hard to study at university compared to school studies. Why is this happening? What is the solution to this problem?
- What is your full name?
- What do you do for work?
- How many entertaining spots do you know?
- Is there any entertaining spot close to where you live?
- What was the last and recent place you have visited?
- What do you do in you leisure time?
Talk about a sport in your country. Please say
- What sport is it?
- Is it well developed in your country?
- What is the most popular sport there? Why?
- Do you play or watch any game by yourself?
- What sports are shown on different TV channels in Pakistan?
- Why does cricket have a higher coverage than hockey in Pakistan?
- Is there any possibility that TV channels will show more sports in future?
- IELTS test in India and Egypt – December 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by IELTS test takers R and...
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – December 2012 This update was shared by A who took the IELTS...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and the UAE – February 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers F and M from Pakistan and the...
- IELTS test in the UK – December 2012 (Academic Module) This update was sent by A, an IELTS test taker...
- IELTS test in Australia and Japan – December 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exams in Australia and Japan were the same,...