The following IELTS exam update was shared by our friends from Pakistan and the UK:
Section 1. About international express post.
Section 2. A description of a tour in some country.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About a new tire recycling system.
Passage 1. A research on how to improve bad behavior of students.
Passage 2. About the man that knows everything.
Passage 3. Introduction of 7-day working week in the USA by communists and the advantages and disadvantages of this.
Writing task 1 (a report)
There were 3 pie charts showing percentage of profits of six companies in 1999, 2002 and 2009. Two companies had an upward trend, two had a downward trend and one remained stable.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays students find it hard to study at university compared to school studies. Why is this happening? What is the solution to this problem?
- What is your full name?
- What do you do for work?
- How many entertaining spots do you know?
- Is there any entertaining spot close to where you live?
- What was the last and recent place you have visited?
- What do you do in you leisure time?
Talk about a sport in your country. Please say
- What sport is it?
- Is it well developed in your country?
- What is the most popular sport there? Why?
- Do you play or watch any game by yourself?
- What sports are shown on different TV channels in Pakistan?
- Why does cricket have a higher coverage than hockey in Pakistan?
- Is there any possibility that TV channels will show more sports in future?
- IELTS test in Pakistan – December 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers (thanks B and P!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Pakistan – October 2014 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Pakistan (thanks, K!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Iran and Pakistan – September 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Iran and Pakistan (thanks N...
- IELTS test in Pakistan – January 2015 (Academic Module) The questions from a recent IELTS test in Pakistan were...
- IELTS test in Pakistan – June 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to the IELTS test taker from Pakistan we can...