The following IELTS exam update was shared by our friends from Pakistan and the UK:
Section 1. About international express post.
Section 2. A description of a tour in some country.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About a new tire recycling system.
Passage 1. A research on how to improve bad behavior of students.
Passage 2. About the man that knows everything.
Passage 3. Introduction of 7-day working week in the USA by communists and the advantages and disadvantages of this.
Writing task 1 (a report)
There were 3 pie charts showing percentage of profits of six companies in 1999, 2002 and 2009. Two companies had an upward trend, two had a downward trend and one remained stable.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays students find it hard to study at university compared to school studies. Why is this happening? What is the solution to this problem?
– What is your full name?
– What do you do for work?
– How many entertaining spots do you know?
– Is there any entertaining spot close to where you live?
– What was the last and recent place you have visited?
– What do you do in you leisure time?
Talk about a sport in your country. Please say
– What sport is it?
– Is it well developed in your country?
– What is the most popular sport there? Why?
– Do you play or watch any game by yourself?
– What sports are shown on different TV channels in Pakistan?
– Why does cricket have a higher coverage than hockey in Pakistan?
– Is there any possibility that TV channels will show more sports in future?
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – February 2016 The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by Z who...
- IELTS test in Pakistan – November 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Pakistan and...
- IELTS test in Islamabad, Pakistan – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Pakistan (thanks, S!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in India and Pakistan – June 2016 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from India and Pakistan remembered the...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – June 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Malaysia and...