IELTS test takers F and M from Pakistan and the UAE shared this exam update:
Section 1. A student called admissions office at the University, to ask about different courses.
Section 2. A university professor spoke about bees, their history, types and characteristics.
Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. An article on translation, interpretation and different methods and research on this subject.
Passage 2. An article about the relationship between human feet and health. Some foot-related treatments around the world which are now becoming popular in world.
Passage 3. An article on human behavior and how it can be changed for better, with example stories of people who changed their behavior according to situation in their life.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing percentage of unemployment in the US from 1858 and projected for 2025. Three lines were representing the fields of Agriculture, Manufacturing and Services.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people focus too much on products and brands that they buy/use. Do you think this behavior has more advantages than disadvantages?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like your job?
- Are there any risks associated with this job?
- Do you like to take pictures?
- When was the last time you took pictures?
- Do you think people take too many photographs nowadays?
Talk about a leisure activity that you would like to do. Please say
- What is it?
- Why would you like to do it?
- With whom would you do it?
- Are there any other advantages to this activity except for being fun?
- Would your friends like to do it too?
- IELTS test in Pakistan and the UK – December 2012 (Academic Module) The following IELTS exam update was shared by our friends...
- IELTS test in Qatar and the UK – February 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test takers D and S shared this recent...
- IELTS test in Ireland – February 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test taker A from Ireland shared this exam...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and Qatar – February 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers F and P shared the questions from...
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2013 (Academic Module) Thanks to a kind IELTS test taker H from Australia...