IELTS test takers F and M from Pakistan and the UAE shared this exam update:
Section 1. A student called admissions office at the University, to ask about different courses.
Section 2. A university professor spoke about bees, their history, types and characteristics.
Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. An article on translation, interpretation and different methods and research on this subject.
Passage 2. An article about the relationship between human feet and health. Some foot-related treatments around the world which are now becoming popular in world.
Passage 3. An article on human behavior and how it can be changed for better, with example stories of people who changed their behavior according to situation in their life.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing percentage of unemployment in the US from 1858 and projected for 2025. Three lines were representing the fields of Agriculture, Manufacturing and Services.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people focus too much on products and brands that they buy/use. Do you think this behavior has more advantages than disadvantages?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like your job?
– Are there any risks associated with this job?
– Do you like to take pictures?
– When was the last time you took pictures?
– Do you think people take too many photographs nowadays?
Talk about a leisure activity that you would like to do. Please say
– What is it?
– Why would you like to do it?
– With whom would you do it?
– Are there any other advantages to this activity except for being fun?
– Would your friends like to do it too?
- IELTS test in Pakistan – November 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Pakistan and...
- IELTS test in Islamabad, Pakistan – March 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Pakistan (thanks, S!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in India and Pakistan – June 2016 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from India and Pakistan remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – February 2016 The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by Z who...
- IELTS test in the UK – February 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from the UK (thanks, S) shared...