IELTS test takers F and P shared the questions from their exams that took place in Pakistan and Qatar:
Section 1. Health club application form.
Section 2. Don’t remember.
Section 3. Two students discussed business studies.
Questions: match statements to opinions.
Section 4. Discussion of two scientists and sharing results of their researches into ants.
Passage 1. About mountain bike rides.
Questions: short-answer questions.
Passage 2. A leaflet providing information about a college.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Passage 3. History of fires in the UK and details about a fire in London during 1666.
Questions: True/False/Not Given, match headings to paragraphs.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have applied for a position in an international organization and you need to provide a reference letter. Write a letter to your former teacher asking him/her to write it for you.
- Give your full details.
- Describe the job that you are going to do there.
- Say why it is important to you.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays young people are less polite and respectful to others. Who do you think can influence them more, family or society, to change their attitude? Give examples from your own experience.
- IELTS test in Qatar and the UK – February 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test takers D and S shared this recent...
- IELTS test in Singapore and Australia – April 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Singapore and Australia (thank you A...
- IELTS test in China and Israel – February 2013 (General Training) Our friends who took the IELTS tests in China and...
- IELTS test in Almaty, Kazakhstan – February 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Kazakhstan (thank you E!) shared...
- IELTS test in the USA – May 2012 (General Training) The IELTS exam below was shared by S from the...