Our kind friend D from India sent these questions and topic as she remembered them after her IELTS exam.
Section 1. A consultant was inquiring over the phone about a job at a summer camp.
Section 2. About campus amenities, accommodation and single study room facilities.
Questions: filling in blanks, diagram / map labeling.
Section 3. About an Australian chocolate company.
Questions: multiple choice.
Section 4. Discussion about maps: from ancient time to modern maps.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Passage 1. Information about a trip to see a special tree.
Passage 2. Extract on supplementary work.
Passage 3. About paintings and exhibitions.
Passage 4. Article on hearing loss and its early symptoms.
Passage 5. Research project on oxygen usage at high altitude by humans. A team of doctors and nurses went to check the behavior of human physical changes and treatments needed during mountaineering. They conducted tests on themselves on the way up on different altitudes.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
One of your friends has asked you to be a partner in his new start-up business. Write a letter to him and say
- What is your opinion on his new business idea?
- What have you decided on this matter?
- What are the reasons for your decision?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Most of the schools are planning to replace sports and exercise classes with more academic sessions. What is your opinion on this change? How is this change will affect children’s life in your view?
- IELTS test in the UAE and India – August 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from the UAE and India (thanks K...
- IELTS tests in India, Saudi Arabia and Iran – July 2013 (General Training) Thanks to the efforts of IELTS test takers P, J,...
- IELTS test in the UAE, India, Qatar – July 2013 (General Training) Three of our students (thank you S, O and S!)...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh and India – June 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from India and Bangladesh (thanks, J and...
- IELTS test in India – December 2012 (General Training) Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we...