The IELTS exam below was shared by S and R, who remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1. About the telephone tariff at a rental accommodation.
Section 2. About Barkly gardens.
Section 3. A conversation between two students about a presentation.
Section 4. About the railway between Darwin and Adelaide in Australia.
Passage 1. A text about Leaf-cutter and Lower attine ants.
Passage 2. About a scientific method to calculate the distance between the Earth and the Sun, called Transit of Venus.
Passage 3. Advertisement related passage.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table that showed the number of workers, actual and predicted figures between 1985 and 2015. Below is a similar table:
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In the last century, the first man walking on the moon said: “It is a giant leap for mankind”. However, some people think it makes little difference to our daily lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- What is your name?
- What can I call you?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like your job, why?
- Would you like to change your career in the future?
- Where do you stay?
- What foods are popular in your culture?
- Do people eat as a group in your culture?
- Is it good for people to eat as a group?
- What colours do you prefer in your life?
Describe a character that influenced you in childhood. Please say
- Who is that character?
- What does he/she look like?
- IELTS test in the USA – August 2012 (Academic Module) The topics below were shared by our kind friend P...
- IELTS test in Hong Kong and Vietnam – June 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friends L and B shared the following information...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – November 2012 (Academic Module) These topics and questions were shared by J (thank you!)...
- IELTS test in the UK – August 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam update below was shared by K from...
- IELTS test in Australia – August 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend L from Australia shared this IELTS exam: Listening...