A test taker from India (thanks A!) shared these questions from his recent IELTS exam:
Section 1. Insurance application form.
Section 2 – 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About different types of advertisement.
Questions: match the correct advertisement to each description.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. About the history of ancient coins: gold, silver coins and so on.
Questions: filling in blanks, True/False/Not Given, matching headings to paragraphs.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have stayed in a hotel a couple of days for a business meeting and left a few personal belongings there. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel asking for help.
- Explain when you stayed in the hotel.
- What did you leave there?
- What would you like the manager to do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays people becoming parents later in life. Some think it is not a good development for the family and for the country. Do you agree or disagree with it? Give your own opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you like about your job?
- Where are you from?
- What things do you like about your native place? Why?
- What is the one thing that you dislike in your native place? Why?
- If you would have a chance, what would you study in the future? Why?
Talk about an old person by whom you are influenced. Please say
- Who is he/she?
- When did you meet him/her?
- Why were you inspired by him/her?
- IELTS test in Mumbai, India – June 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend S from Mumbai has shared this IELTS...
- IELTS test in Dhaka, Bangladesh – July 2012 (General Training) This IELTS update was shared by M, who recently took...
- IELTS test in India and the UK – March 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers J and M (thank you!) shared this...
- IELTS test in India – December 2012 (General Training) Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we...
- IELTS test in Qatar and India – August 2012 (General Training) The following exam update was shared by our friends P...