An IELTS test taker T from Mongolia (thanks!) shared the details of a recent exam:
Section 1. A woman was calling a campus about booking a room.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2. Don’t remember.
Section 3. About different kinds of choir bands.
Questions: multiple choice, match statements to paragraphs.
Section 4. The process flow of rubber production.
Questions: filling in blanks, short-answer questions (no more than 1 word).
Passage 1. About the social structure of ancient people.
Questions: True/False/Not given.
Passage 2. About the extinct tiger that lived in Takahama region.
Questions: multiple choice, matching statement to paragraphs.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart showing men and women with a full or a part time job, and also the time spent on housework in 1985, 1995 and in 2005.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that study is important to success, others say there is no relation between study and success. Discuss both views. Give your own opinion based on your experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you work or study?
Describe a cafe that you like to visit a lot. Please say
– Where is it located?
– Why do you like it?
– How often do you visit it?
– Is a cafe a good place to meet people?
– Compare a cafe and a restaurant, what are the differences?
– Do you like to meet with your friends at home or outside?
- IELTS test in Vietnam – December 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Vietnam (thanks, N!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – August 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend C took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia...
- IELTS test in the UK and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friends who took their IELTS tests in...
- IELTS test in India – September 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend S took the IELTS test in India and...
- IELTS test in Singapore – July 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friend M we know this much about...