An IELTS test taker T from Mongolia (thanks!) shared the details of a recent exam:
Section 1. A woman was calling a campus about booking a room.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2. Don’t remember.
Section 3. About different kinds of choir bands.
Questions: multiple choice, match statements to paragraphs.
Section 4. The process flow of rubber production.
Questions: filling in blanks, short-answer questions (no more than 1 word).
Passage 1. About the social structure of ancient people.
Questions: True/False/Not given.
Passage 2. About the extinct tiger that lived in Takahama region.
Questions: multiple choice, matching statement to paragraphs.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart showing men and women with a full or a part time job, and also the time spent on housework in 1985, 1995 and in 2005.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that study is important to success, others say there is no relation between study and success. Discuss both views. Give your own opinion based on your experience.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Where do you live now?
- Do you work or study?
Describe a cafe that you like to visit a lot. Please say
- Where is it located?
- Why do you like it?
- How often do you visit it?
- Is a cafe a good place to meet people?
- Compare a cafe and a restaurant, what are the differences?
- Do you like to meet with your friends at home or outside?
- IELTS test in Mongolia and Malaysia – April 2015 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Mongolia and Malaysia (thank you,...
- IELTS test in Australia – August 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Serbia – August 2015 (Academic Module) The IELTS topics and questions below were remembered by V...
- IELTS test in Vietnam and Australia – December 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Vietnam and Australia (thanks, P...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – March 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friend N who took the IELTS test...