The questions and topics below were shared by our kind friend M who recently took his IELTS exam in Melbourne, Australia.
Section 1. Arrangement of a birthday party on the hotel premises for 60 people.
Sections 2 and 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. History of energy industry in Western Australia since 1884.
Passage 1. About bus and train services.
Questions: True / False / Not Given, matching headings to paragraphs.
Passage 2. About singers.
Passage 3. Essential information for starting a new business including safety requirements.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Passage 4. About the coastal line and how length measurements had been done in the old days.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are about to move from one place to another. Write a letter to your friend and say
- Why are you moving?
- When will you move?
- How can he/she help you?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Most children spend a lot of time watching TV shows and playing computer games. Should parents limit the time spent in front of the TV or PC for them? Give your own opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Which country are you from?
- Where did you live in your country: in a small town or a city?
Talk about a positive change that you made in your life recently. Please say
- Why did you do it?
- What happened next?
- How do you feel about that change now?
- Will you make more changes in the future?
- Should people change their lifestyles?
- Is there a big change in our work compared to the past?
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – September 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Australia (thank you, J and N!)...
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – January 2013 (General Training) This update was shared by an IELTS test taker (thanks,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Melbourne, Australia – January 2013 Here are the questions A was asked in his recent...
- IELTS test in Australia – September 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thank you N!) shared...
- IELTS test in Australia – March 2013 (General Training) Our friends A and S shared the information below after...