The IELTS exam below was shared by N from Malaysia (thank you!)
Section 1. A woman was complaining about Internet ticketing services.
Section 2. A conversation between a student and a man seeking an accommodation. There were 3 different types of accommodation: a hostel, a terrace house and a flat including map of their locations.
Section 3. A conversation between two students, discussing problems with self-study approach.
Section 4. A speaker was talking about history of bicycles (year, types of bicycles, their advantages and disadvantages).
Passage 1. The history of Viking ships.
Passage 2. About animal hibernation.
Passage 3. A study about people’s reaction to questions.
Questions for all passages were: short-answer questions (no more than X words), True/False/Not Given, matching headings to paragraphs.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two pie charts about water distribution (fresh water versus all water) and one bar chart describing water usage by households, industry and agriculture in three different countries (Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Turkey).
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In most countries, prison is the most common solution for people committing a crime. However, providing better education can help prevent people from becoming criminals. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- What is your name?
- Do you work or study?
- Why did you choose this career?
- Do you like flowers?
- When was the last time you gave flowers to somebody?
- Do you like flowers growing inside or outside of your house? Why?
- What do you like better: lunch or dinner?
- What food do you prefer for dinner?
- Is breakfast important to you? Why?
Describe an old person that you know well. Please say
- Who is he/she?
- When did you meet him/her?
- What is so interesting about him/her?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of being an older person?
- What is the difference between older people nowadays and in the past?
- Why don’t older people usually approve of younger people’s opinions?
- IELTS test in Malaysia – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend P shared the following information about a...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – August 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend Z share the IELTS questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – May 2012 The speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend...
- IELTS test in Canada – January 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Canada (thanks L!) shared these...
- IELTS test in Afghanistan – December 2012 (Academic Module) The writing topics and speaking questions below were shared by...