The update below was shared by A (thanks!) who recently took the IELTS test in Malaysia. A didn’t recall the topics of the Listening test, but managed to remember everything else quite well:
Passage 1. An advertisement of a club.
Passage 2. A guide for a health care centre.
Passage 3. A story about gold mines in South Africa.
Passage 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You borrowed a tour guide book from your friend which was very useful. Write a letter and say
- Why was it helpful for you?
- When will you return this book?
- Thank him/her for this guide book.
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you enjoy looking at photographs?
- Do you like to take pictures yourself?
Describe a song that you heard recently and liked it. Please say
- What was the song about?
- When and where did you hear it?
- Why did you like it?
- What do you think about the future of songs in your country and in the world?
- IELTS test in Malaysia and Australia – July 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Malaysia and Australia shared their Writing...
- IELTS test in India – January 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers A and C from India shared this...
- IELTS test in Argentina – August 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Argentina (thanks, P!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Australia and the USA – June 2013 (General Training) Our kind friends A and R shared the IELTS exam...
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2014 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks K!) shared the...