The questions below were shared by M who recently took the IELTS test in Malaysia.
Section 1. A phone conversation between two people about purchasing second hand furniture.
Section 2. A conference about Toronto city.
Section 3. An article about an orientation session for new students.
Section 4. A student’s research into the rural life in the 13th century.
Passage 1. About advertisements on the radio and TV programs.
Passage 2. Information on purchasing theater tickets.
Passage 3. An article on how to run a catering business.
Passage 4. People pool information leaflet.
Passage 5. The story of Concorde jet planes.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your friend got a new job. Write a letter to him/her and say
- Why haven’t you contacted him/her recently?
- Ask him/her some details about the new job.
- Suggest when and where you’d like to meet him/her.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Compare modern shopping centers to local markets and shops. What way of shopping has more advantages for the people and the society?
- IELTS test in Australia – August 2012 (General Training) Here comes an update sent by D (thanks!) who took...
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – August 2012 (General Training) Our friends K and T shared this information about their...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – January 2013 (General Training) The update below was shared by A (thanks!) who recently...
- IELTS test in Ahmedabad, India – August 2012 (General Training) Our kind friends S and H from India shared the...
- IELTS test in Indonesia – July 2012 (General Training) The IELTS exam below was shared by D (thank you!)...