The IELTS exam below was shared by A from Malaysia and V from Indonesia – thank you!
Section 1. Hospital form filling for a new patient.
Section 2-4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. Don’t remember.
Passage 2. About species of wild dog in US.
Passage 3. About digital filming.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the number of mobile phone users and personal computer users in six different countries in 2003.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays in many countries the proportion of older people is higher than that of younger people. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development?
- What is your name?
- Where do you live?
- What kind of house do you live in?
- What kind of house do you want in the future?
- Do you like meeting new people? Why?
- Where do you usually meet new people?
- During childhood, where did you meet new people?
- How often do you use public transport?
- What do you usually do while using public transport?
- Do you feel disturbed by noises from other passengers?
Describe a product that you want to buy that is made in another country. Please say
- What product is it?
- What country is it made in?
- What are the specifications of the product?
- Why do you want to buy it?
- What imported products do people in your country like to buy?
- Why do they buy imported products?
- There are people that prefer a product made in their own country to an imported product. Why?
- How do corporations benefit from global economy?
- Is internet beneficial to these companies?
- IELTS test in Malaysia – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend P shared the following information about a...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – May 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam below was shared by N from Malaysia...
- IELTS test in Sydney, Australia – May 2013 (General Training) The IELTS test taker from Sydney, Australia (thank you P!)...
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – July 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS update below was sent by N and F,...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – August 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend Z share the IELTS questions from a...