IELTS test takers M and V (thank you!) remembered the following about their exams in Kazakhstan and Denmark:
Section 1. A phone call regarding a newspaper advertisement.
Section 2. A hotel presentation including rooms’ description and floor plan.
Section 3. Discussion of a student’s research project in mathematics.
Section 4. About amphibians.
Passage 1. About the history of tea.
Passage 2. Molecular cuisine: a combination of science and cooking.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing the process of making salted fried peanuts, starting from the harvest and finishing with distribution to the shops.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Competitiveness is seen as a positive feature by many modern societies. What impact does it have on an individual? Is it a positive or a negative quality?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like your profession?
– Do you sing?
– How often do you sing?
– Who is your favorite singer?
– Do you read the news?
– Which media do you use to access the news?
– Who is more interested in the news: the younger or the older generation?
Talk about the most important decision of your life. Please say
– What was the decision?
– When and how did you make that decision?
– How did it change your life?
– How can family influence a decision-making process?
– What is the media’s influence on decision making, both positive and negative effects?
– How are decisions made between countries?
– What factors influence the international decision-making process?
- IELTS test in Kazakhstan – December 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Kazakhstan and...
- IELTS test in India – November 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend S took the IELTS test in India and...
- IELTS test in Australia – November 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend H took the IELTS test in Australia and...
- IELTS test in Egypt – November 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Egypt and...
- IELTS test in Australia – October 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend R remembered the following topics and questions from...