IELTS test takers M and V (thank you!) remembered the following about their exams in Kazakhstan and Denmark:
Section 1. A phone call regarding a newspaper advertisement.
Section 2. A hotel presentation including rooms’ description and floor plan.
Section 3. Discussion of a student’s research project in mathematics.
Section 4. About amphibians.
Passage 1. About the history of tea.
Passage 2. Molecular cuisine: a combination of science and cooking.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing the process of making salted fried peanuts, starting from the harvest and finishing with distribution to the shops.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Competitiveness is seen as a positive feature by many modern societies. What impact does it have on an individual? Is it a positive or a negative quality?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like your profession?
- Do you sing?
- How often do you sing?
- Who is your favorite singer?
- Do you read the news?
- Which media do you use to access the news?
- Who is more interested in the news: the younger or the older generation?
Talk about the most important decision of your life. Please say
- What was the decision?
- When and how did you make that decision?
- How did it change your life?
- How can family influence a decision-making process?
- What is the media’s influence on decision making, both positive and negative effects?
- How are decisions made between countries?
- What factors influence the international decision-making process?
- IELTS test in India and Denmark – January 2014 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from India and Denmark (thanks, S, J...
- IELTS test in Kazakhstan – May 2014 (Academic Module) The IELTS test taker M from Kazakhstan shared the following...
- IELTS test in Canada – November 2014 (Academic Module) Thanks to V who took the IELTS test in Canada...
- IELTS test in Spain and Qatar – November 2014 (Academic Module) The IELTS exams in Spain and Qatar, according to two...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – November 2013 (Academic Module) These Writing and Speaking questions were shared by H who...