Our kind friend P has shared his IELTS exam in Italy, enjoy:
Section 1. We were given a table with missing words about different hobbies or crafts.
Questions: We needed to fill in gaps telephone numbers, dates, meeting places, and spell out a word.
Section 2. Plan of a modern library.
Questions: map labeling.
Section 3. Students were talking about a project.
Questions: Understand opinions, suggestions and hints.
Section 4. Lecture about employers, employment, and how universities prepare students for future jobs.
Passage 1. About children that lack sport activity, related health risks, how parents are involved in children’s outdoor activities, initiatives taken by a branch of British government.
Passage 2. Marketing strategies, with case studies about Jill & Lee and The Body Shop. These companies are using charity campaigns to affect buyers decisions.
Passage 3. Recent discoveries on the planet Mars make scientists re-think their beliefs about Mars’ past climatic changes. Ice on Mars and the action of ice banks on the Mars surface.
Writing task 1 (a report)
Bar chart with different workforce areas (healthcare, education, teaching, business, transport, construction and so on). Bars were showing how men and women are employed in those sectors.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Often new commercial centers are planed with respect to green areas and sport facilities. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Why?
- IELTS test in Italy and the USA – October 2012 (Academic Module) This update was sent by J, I, and V (thank...
- IELTS test in the Philippines – April 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from the Philippines (thank you C!)...
- IELTS test in India and Egypt – December 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by IELTS test takers R and...
- IELTS test in India and Saudi Arabia – October 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends from India and Saudi Arabia shared these topics...
- IELTS test in Pakistan and the UK – December 2012 (Academic Module) The following IELTS exam update was shared by our friends...