IELTS in Ireland was shared by R. (thank you, dear friend!), whose good memory made this update possible. Enjoy!
Section 1: A guy was sending an express package to America.
Questions: Completing the details on a form.
Section 2: A map about a circular-shaped library (e.g. location of newspapers, computers, etc).
Questions: Label the map.
Section 3: Two students were discussing / outlining their report.
Questions: Multiple choice and filling in the gaps.
Section 4: About the origin / history of cartography from different countries.(e.g. Ancient China, Persia, etc).
Questions: Table completion.
Passage 1: About a water filtering system project in East Timor
Questions: Table completions (about the filtering process using organic materials), Multiple choice, True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2: About a selling system, specifically in a grocery store in the past and now.
Questions: Multiple choice,True/False/Not Given, Filling in the blanks.
Passage 3: About communication; using Morse method till it became obsolete.
Questions: Multiple Choice, information matching (match headings from the list to paragraphs).
Writing Task 1 (a report)
We had 2 pie charts showing the reasons why people in Britain visit public libraries in 1999 and 2000.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
There are companies that sponsor sports as a part of their advertising. Some people agree to this because it has a good effect on the world of sports, others disagree. Discuss and give your opinion.
– What is your name?
– What do you do, are you a student or working already?
– Where do you work? Tell me about your work.
– How did you feel about your first day at work?
– Do you think orientation is important during the first day at work?
– Do you like cooking? When did you learn how to cook?
– Who usually cooks in your house? Why?
– Can you see yourself cooking more in the near future? Why?
Tell me about the good news that you received over the phone, in a letter or a text message (other communication). You should say:
– Who informed you about it?
– What it was all about?
– Why was it important?
– Which do you prefer, communicating in person or via phone, and why?
– Talk about the difference before and now in sending message.
– Do you think communication is important in a relationship? Why?
– Describe how the technology is affecting communication now.
- IELTS test in Ireland – December 2015 (General Training) Thanks to L who took the IELTS test in Ireland...
- IELTS test in Australia – August 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, A!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – January 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to an IELTS test taker from Malaysia we can...
- IELTS test in India – September 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend G took the IELTS test in India and...
- IELTS test in Ireland – October 2015 (General Training) Our friend A took IELTS in Ireland, and even though...