IELTS in Ireland was shared by R. (thank you, dear friend!), whose good memory made this update possible. Enjoy!
Section 1: A guy was sending an express package to America.
Questions: Completing the details on a form.
Section 2: A map about a circular-shaped library (e.g. location of newspapers, computers, etc).
Questions: Label the map.
Section 3: Two students were discussing / outlining their report.
Questions: Multiple choice and filling in the gaps.
Section 4: About the origin / history of cartography from different countries.(e.g. Ancient China, Persia, etc).
Questions: Table completion.
Passage 1: About a water filtering system project in East Timor
Questions: Table completions (about the filtering process using organic materials), Multiple choice, True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2: About a selling system, specifically in a grocery store in the past and now.
Questions: Multiple choice,True/False/Not Given, Filling in the blanks.
Passage 3: About communication; using Morse method till it became obsolete.
Questions: Multiple Choice, information matching (match headings from the list to paragraphs).
Writing Task 1 (a report)
We had 2 pie charts showing the reasons why people in Britain visit public libraries in 1999 and 2000.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
There are companies that sponsor sports as a part of their advertising. Some people agree to this because it has a good effect on the world of sports, others disagree. Discuss and give your opinion.
- What is your name?
- What do you do, are you a student or working already?
- Where do you work? Tell me about your work.
- How did you feel about your first day at work?
- Do you think orientation is important during the first day at work?
- Do you like cooking? When did you learn how to cook?
- Who usually cooks in your house? Why?
- Can you see yourself cooking more in the near future? Why?
Tell me about the good news that you received over the phone, in a letter or a text message (other communication). You should say:
- Who informed you about it?
- What it was all about?
- Why was it important?
- Which do you prefer, communicating in person or via phone, and why?
- Talk about the difference before and now in sending message.
- Do you think communication is important in a relationship? Why?
- Describe how the technology is affecting communication now.
- IELTS test in Ireland – February 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test taker A from Ireland shared this exam...
- IELTS test in India and Egypt – December 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by IELTS test takers R and...
- IELTS test in Qatar and the UK – February 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test takers D and S shared this recent...
- IELTS test in Kuwait – March 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker B from Kuwait (thank you!) shared...
- IELTS test in Almaty, Kazakhstan – February 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Kazakhstan (thank you E!) shared...