IELTS test in Iran was shared by our kind friend N. who managed to remember the following:
Section 1. An Australian lady was ringing an agent, asking what she should do about her house that needed fixing, there were some problems with electricity and with the lock of a window.
Questions: filling in the gaps.
Section 2. About a museum in British Colombia, Canada and the items on display in the museum (dinosaurs, their footprints, etc).
Questions: filling a form.
Section 3. The different attitudes men and women have towards learning mathematics.
Question: filling in a table.
Section 4. A student was talking to her tutor about a survey she had done on ‘Single-Sex Education’ and its effects on girls and boys.
Question: multiple choice and filling in the gaps.
Passage 1. Scented plants, their use in industrial sectors of different countries and their effects on different species of ants, honeybees, etc.
Passage 2. Library, the past and present forms of libraries, about libraries going digital and how different the electronic and printed versions of the same book might be.
Passage 3. Pharmaceutical companies, different methods of packaging and labeling, their advantages and disadvantages.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
A diagram of a home smokery. Different words on the diagram included air, lid, brick, smoke, box, the ground floor.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Famous people play an important role in shaping the characters of others, especially young people – these well known people may act as ‘role models’ for the young. Is it a good or a bad development? Discuss.
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan – March 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan (thanks!) shared...
- IELTS test in Iran and Nigeria – April 2013 (Academic Module) The topics below were shared by IELTS test takers from...
- IELTS test in Iran – July 2012 (Academic Module) A test-taker from Iran (thanks S!) shared what he remembered...
- IELTS test in Iran – May 2012 (Academic Module) Our Iranian friend A has shared the writing and speaking...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend K shared the topics from his IELTS exam...