IELTS test in Iran was described by A. (thanks a lot!) who used IELTS-Blog to prepare for his exam and felt like giving back. Here is what A. remembered:
The topics in Listening were the same as in IELTS exam in the UK from yesterday.
Passage 1: An advertisement about recycling, that specified the following details.
Garden waste is collected once a week, people can bring clothes, cans, etc., to a certain center and another kind of waste to a different place. Then they gave us two addresses and phone numbers for getting information and for filing complaints.
Passage 2: About different times of validity of international driving licenses in Britain.
Questions: The questions were similar to the following.
If a German driver stays for more than 3 years in England, does it mean that he has to change his license into an English license or should he sit a new test?
Passage 3: A text about an Ice hotel that is being rebuilt every year.
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
You have recently left something in a train, write a letter to the manager of the Lost and Found department and specify:
- when you lost it,
- describe the object you have left,
- tell the manager what you want them to do with it.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that what is taught in schools is not as useful as what you can learn outside the school. Do you agree or disagree?
The examiner asked me
- about my house,
- how long I have been living there
Describe a toy you had in your childhood, you should say:
- who gave it to you,
- what you used to do with this toy,
- why it was important to you.
- What toys girls prefer as opposed to the toys boys prefer?
- Do you think that modern computer games should replace old-fashioned toys?
- IELTS test in Iran and Bangladesh – October 2013 (General Training) IELTS tests in Iran and Bangladesh were the same, according...
- IELTS tests in India, Saudi Arabia and Iran – July 2013 (General Training) Thanks to the efforts of IELTS test takers P, J,...
- IELTS test in India and the UK – March 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers J and M (thank you!) shared this...
- IELTS test in India – December 2012 (General Training) Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we...
- IELTS test in the USA and Cyprus – December 2012 (General Training) IELTS test takers from the USA and Cyprus shared these...