Our Indian friends shared the Writing and Speaking questions from their recent IELTS exam:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are having a party soon and want to invite your friend. Write a letter and say
- What is the special occasion?
- What are you planning to do?
- Suggest to him/her transport and accommodation solutions.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think about learning a foreign language but cannot use it frequently. What are the difficulties that people face while learning a foreign language? What can be done to overcome them?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
Talk about a celebration when a number of guests came to your place. Please say
- How did you entertain them?
- What was special about it?
- How did you feel about it later?
- How are the guests usually entertained in your country?
- On what occasions do you invite guests?
- Where would you like to stay in another city, with your friend or in a hotel?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of staying in a hotel or at a friend’s place?
- IELTS test in Hungary and India – November 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Hungary and India (thanks, E and...
- IELTS test in India – October 2015 (General Training) Below are the topics and questions from a recent IELTS...
- IELTS test in India and Saudi Arabia – May 2015 (General Training) Three IELTS test takers (thank you, A, G and R!)...
- IELTS test in India – October 2015 (General Training) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in India,...
- IELTS test in India and Israel – August 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to S, B and A we have the topics...