Our Indian friends shared the Writing and Speaking questions from their recent IELTS exam:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are having a party soon and want to invite your friend. Write a letter and say
- What is the special occasion?
- What are you planning to do?
- Suggest to him/her transport and accommodation solutions.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think about learning a foreign language but cannot use it frequently. What are the difficulties that people face while learning a foreign language? What can be done to overcome them?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
Talk about a celebration when a number of guests came to your place. Please say
- How did you entertain them?
- What was special about it?
- How did you feel about it later?
- How are the guests usually entertained in your country?
- On what occasions do you invite guests?
- Where would you like to stay in another city, with your friend or in a hotel?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of staying in a hotel or at a friend’s place?
- IELTS test in India – February 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers from India (thank you L and R)...
- IELTS test in the UAE and India – October 2014 (General Training) Thanks to the good memory of P, A and W...
- IELTS test in Hungary and India – November 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Hungary and India (thanks, E and...
- IELTS test in Australia and Japan – November 2013 (General Training) Our friends S and H remembered the following questions from...
- IELTS test in Australia and Singapore – May 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers from Australia and Singapore (thank you, R...