Our Indian friends shared the Writing and Speaking questions from their recent IELTS exam:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are having a party soon and want to invite your friend. Write a letter and say
– What is the special occasion?
– What are you planning to do?
– Suggest to him/her transport and accommodation solutions.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think about learning a foreign language but cannot use it frequently. What are the difficulties that people face while learning a foreign language? What can be done to overcome them?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
Talk about a celebration when a number of guests came to your place. Please say
– How did you entertain them?
– What was special about it?
– How did you feel about it later?
– How are the guests usually entertained in your country?
– On what occasions do you invite guests?
– Where would you like to stay in another city, with your friend or in a hotel?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of staying in a hotel or at a friend’s place?
- IELTS test in India – April 2016 (General Training) Our friends R and S took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS test in India – February 2016 (General Training) Below are the topics and questions from a recent IELTS...
- IELTS test in India – November 2015 (General Training) Our friend S took her IELTS test in India and...
- IELTS test in India – November 2015 (General Training) Below are the questions J remembered from his IELTS exam...
- IELTS test in India – November 2015 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, M!) remembered the...