This IELTS exam update was shared by Y from India (thanks!)
Section 1. Insurance form completion.
Section 2. Don’t remember.
Section 3. Survey form completion about teaching methods.
Section 4. Research into dolphins.
Questions: short-answer questions, multiple choice.
Passage 1. Summer camp in New Zealand.
Questions: filling in blanks, True/False/Not Given.
Section 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. The history of pen invention.
Questions: True/False/Not Given, match headings to paragraphs.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
One of your friends is planning to visit your country and asking you for some information. Write a letter to him/her and say
- when the best period to visit your country is
- suggest a plan for the travel
- recommend places to visit in your country
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many countries schools are open before and after normal hours so children of working parents can stay longer at school. Do you think there are more advantages or disadvantages to this approach?
- IELTS test in India and Philippines – August 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers from the Philippines and India (thanks M...
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India – June 2015 (General Training) Thanks to S and V who took the IELTS test...
- IELTS test in India – April 2015 (General Training) Three IELTS test takers remembered and shared the following details...
- IELTS test in India and Sri Lanka – January 2015 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from India and Sri Lanka (thanks,...
- IELTS test in the UAE and India – October 2014 (General Training) Thanks to the good memory of P, A and W...