This IELTS exam update was shared by Y from India (thanks!)
Section 1. Insurance form completion.
Section 2. Don’t remember.
Section 3. Survey form completion about teaching methods.
Section 4. Research into dolphins.
Questions: short-answer questions, multiple choice.
Passage 1. Summer camp in New Zealand.
Questions: filling in blanks, True/False/Not Given.
Section 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. The history of pen invention.
Questions: True/False/Not Given, match headings to paragraphs.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
One of your friends is planning to visit your country and asking you for some information. Write a letter to him/her and say
- when the best period to visit your country is
- suggest a plan for the travel
- recommend places to visit in your country
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many countries schools are open before and after normal hours so children of working parents can stay longer at school. Do you think there are more advantages or disadvantages to this approach?
- IELTS test in the UAE and India – August 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from the UAE and India (thanks K...
- IELTS tests in India, Saudi Arabia and Iran – July 2013 (General Training) Thanks to the efforts of IELTS test takers P, J,...
- IELTS test in the UAE, India, Qatar – July 2013 (General Training) Three of our students (thank you S, O and S!)...
- IELTS test in India – June 2013 (General Training) Our Indian friends S and V shared this exam update....
- IELTS test in Bangladesh and India – June 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from India and Bangladesh (thanks, J and...