This IELTS exam update was shared by Y from India (thanks!)
Section 1. Insurance form completion.
Section 2. Don’t remember.
Section 3. Survey form completion about teaching methods.
Section 4. Research into dolphins.
Questions: short-answer questions, multiple choice.
Passage 1. Summer camp in New Zealand.
Questions: filling in blanks, True/False/Not Given.
Section 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. The history of pen invention.
Questions: True/False/Not Given, match headings to paragraphs.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
One of your friends is planning to visit your country and asking you for some information. Write a letter to him/her and say
– when the best period to visit your country is
– suggest a plan for the travel
– recommend places to visit in your country
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In many countries schools are open before and after normal hours so children of working parents can stay longer at school. Do you think there are more advantages or disadvantages to this approach?
- IELTS test in India – April 2016 (General Training) Our friend R took the IELTS test in India and...
- IELTS test in India – April 2016 (General Training) Our friends R and S took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS test in India – December 2016 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, A!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in India – July 2016 (General Training) Thanks to our friends C, K and V who took...
- IELTS test in India – August 2016 (General Training) Our friend S took the IELTS test in India and...