Our Indian friend M shared the details of a recent IELTS exam. M didn’t remember the listening or the reading topics, but had a good recollection of the Writing and Speaking:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to the bus company, to express the appreciation of the good service that you received from them recently.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some believe that an easier hobby is more beneficial than a difficult hobby. Discuss.
- Describe your city.
- Is it good for younger generation to live in your city? Why?
Talk about foreign music that you heard. Please say
- What type of music was it?
- How has it influenced you?
- Does music play an important role in our society?
- What type of music do people in your country prefer?
- Do you think the taste in music changes with age?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of music?
- IELTS test in India and the UK – March 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers J and M (thank you!) shared this...
- IELTS test in India – December 2012 (General Training) Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we...
- IELTS test in Ahmedabad, India – August 2012 (General Training) Our kind friends S and H from India shared the...
- IELTS test in Australia – May 2012 (General Training) The IELTS exam below was shared by A from Australia...
- IELTS test in Mumbai, India – June 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend S from Mumbai has shared this IELTS...