Our Indian friends S and V shared this exam update. They didn’t remember the Listening topics, but did a great job with all other sections:
Passage 1. About different kinds of shopping experiences.
Passage 2. About worker roles and their responsibilities.
Passage 3. About a painter (don’t remember the name), describing her works and early life.
Questions: True / False / Not Given, match paragraphs to people.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to you supervisor asking for a one-day leave, so that you could help your friend. In your letter
- Describe the problem of your friend.
- Say how you are going to help him/her.
- Suggest how you will complete work tasks on the requested date.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In some countries today young people are less respectful and polite to others. What could be the reasons behind such behavior? What can be done about it?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- How do you commute usually?
- How could transport services in your city be improved?
- Do you think people should use public transport more?
Talk about a library that you have visited. Please say
- Where is this library?
- When did you go there?
- What did you like or dislike about the library?
- How are public libraries useful for children?
- Do you think libraries will be replaced by internet completely?
- Do you go to the library? Why?
- How do you think public libraries could become more attractive?
- IELTS test in Australia – August 2013 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks C!) shared the...
- IELTS test in Bangladesh and India – June 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from India and Bangladesh (thanks, J and...
- IELTS test in the UAE, India, Qatar – July 2013 (General Training) Three of our students (thank you S, O and S!)...
- IELTS tests in India, Saudi Arabia and Iran – July 2013 (General Training) Thanks to the efforts of IELTS test takers P, J,...
- IELTS test in the UAE and India – August 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers from the UAE and India (thanks K...