The IELTS exam in India (below) was shared by our kind friend N, who remembered the Writing and Speaking sections.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to the clothing shop manager and let her/him know about the problem you have noticed with the clothes you bought in from his/her shop, which is located in another city far away from your home town. In your letter
- Explain the problem you noticed.
- Say what you felt when you noticed the problem.
- Explain what you would like the manager to do.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Radio will no longer be able to hold its presence as television and Internet media will replace it very soon. Do you agree or disagree?
- What is your name?
- Do you work or study?
- What is the nature of business of your company?
- Do you like to write letters or emails?
- Do you use a laptop to write a letter or do you use a pen?
- To whom mostly do you like to write?
- Do you like collecting letters?
- Do you think collecting letters is a good habit?
- Do you live in a village or a city?
- Tell me something about your home town.
- What do you do to keep yourself fit?
- Do you like running?
Tell me about a journey you have taken when you were a child, please say
- Where you went
- With whom you visited that place
- How you went there, and
- What you did there.
Did you enjoy your vacation?
- Do you like to travel to the same place again?
- What kind of transport do people of your city use mostly?
- Do you think that using motorcycles is a good option for traveling?
- Who do you think travels most, a person from a city or from a village?
- Do you think that standards of transportation will improve in the future?
- IELTS test in India and the UK – March 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers J and M (thank you!) shared this...
- IELTS test in Turkey and India – August 2013 (General Training) Three IELTS test takers (thank you S, N, and H)...
- IELTS test in India and Egypt – December 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by IELTS test takers R and...
- IELTS test in India – December 2012 (General Training) Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we...
- IELTS test in India – September 2013 (General Training) Our friend N who took the IELTS test in India...