Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we can share these topics from a recent exam:
Section 1. A lady was inquiring about rental property.
Section 2. A man was providing information on how to join the Automobile club.
Section 3. Two students discussed their research topic.
Section 4. Talk about the history of Roman Empire; their buildings, weapons and culture.
Passage 1. A text on various options of available guided tours.
Passage 2. Precautions that should be taken while using a ladder.
Passage 3. VISA application process for USA through InterExchange Institute.
Passage 4. A text explaining reasons behind a huge blast that took place in early 20th century. Whether it was due to a comet, a meteor and so on.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have seen a job advertisement in some newspaper. Write a letter to your friend asking him to consider this job. Please say
- Where have you seen the ad?
- What is the job description?
- Why do you think, he is a suitable candidate for it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
There are plenty of options available for spreading news, such as newspapers, radio, TV, Internet and so on. According to your opinion what is the best media to use? Why?
- Tell me about the city you come from.
- What do you like to do on weekends?
- What do people in your country like to do on weekends?
- Do you think that weekends are necessary? Why?
- What are the entertainment places available in your area?
- Which entertainment place would you prefer in your area?
Describe an international sport event that you like the most. Please say
- Where and when did you see it?
- With whom did you watch it?
- What did you do while watching it?
- IELTS test in Sudan – December 2012 (General Training) Shared by IELTS test taker K (thanks!) here comes the...
- IELTS test in the USA and Cyprus – December 2012 (General Training) IELTS test takers from the USA and Cyprus shared these...
- IELTS test in India – June 2013 (General Training) Our Indian friends S and V shared this exam update....
- IELTS tests in India, Saudi Arabia and Iran – July 2013 (General Training) Thanks to the efforts of IELTS test takers P, J,...
- IELTS test in the UAE, India, Qatar – July 2013 (General Training) Three of our students (thank you S, O and S!)...