Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we can share these topics from a recent exam:
Section 1. A lady was inquiring about rental property.
Section 2. A man was providing information on how to join the Automobile club.
Section 3. Two students discussed their research topic.
Section 4. Talk about the history of Roman Empire; their buildings, weapons and culture.
Passage 1. A text on various options of available guided tours.
Passage 2. Precautions that should be taken while using a ladder.
Passage 3. VISA application process for USA through InterExchange Institute.
Passage 4. A text explaining reasons behind a huge blast that took place in early 20th century. Whether it was due to a comet, a meteor and so on.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have seen a job advertisement in some newspaper. Write a letter to your friend asking him to consider this job. Please say
- Where have you seen the ad?
- What is the job description?
- Why do you think, he is a suitable candidate for it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
There are plenty of options available for spreading news, such as newspapers, radio, TV, Internet and so on. According to your opinion what is the best media to use? Why?
- Tell me about the city you come from.
- What do you like to do on weekends?
- What do people in your country like to do on weekends?
- Do you think that weekends are necessary? Why?
- What are the entertainment places available in your area?
- Which entertainment place would you prefer in your area?
Describe an international sport event that you like the most. Please say
- Where and when did you see it?
- With whom did you watch it?
- What did you do while watching it?
- IELTS test in India – August 2015 (General Training) Below are the questions and topics that A remembered from...
- IELTS test in India – December 2014 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, P!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in India – October 2015 (General Training) Below are the topics and questions from a recent IELTS...
- IELTS test in India – April 2015 (General Training) Three IELTS test takers remembered and shared the following details...
- IELTS test in India and Sri Lanka – January 2015 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers from India and Sri Lanka (thanks,...