The following exam was shared by our kind friend S from India (thank you!).
Section 1. About different types of advertisements.
Questions: multiple choice.
Section 2. About whales and a survey related to the topic.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About a photographer’s work described by a student as a study assignment.
Passage 1. About glaciation in the Arctic region.
Questions: True / False / Not Given and matching headings to paragraphs.
Passage 2 and 3. Don’t remember.
Passage 4. Bus services in countryside.
Questions: filling in blanks, True / False / Not Given.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a friend about an item you borrowed last week, that accidentally got damaged. In your letter
- Describe the item.
- What was the damage?
- What do you intend to do to rectify the problem?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some say that people should continue to work in the same job for a lifetime; others say they should change the job at least once in their career. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion and support it with examples.
- Talk about your city.
- What do you like about your city?
- Why do you feel this city is not safe for youngsters?
- How is the climate in your city?
- Do many people like this city?
Talk about a wedding you have recently attended. Please say
- Whose wedding was it?
- What did you do there?
- What was so special about this event that made you remember it?
- Should weddings be kept small and humble, or big and fancy?
- Why do people want to spend so much money on weddings?
- What type of wedding do you think is better?
- Do you think grand weddings are a waste of money?
- What is your opinion on the current state of marriages?
- IELTS test in Qatar and India – August 2012 (General Training) The following exam update was shared by our friends P...
- IELTS test in India – December 2012 (General Training) Thanks to N, an IELTS test taker from India, we...
- IELTS test in Mumbai, India – July 2012 (General Training) A test taker from India (thanks A!) shared these questions...
- IELTS test in Mumbai, India – June 2012 (General Training) Our kind friend S from Mumbai has shared this IELTS...
- IELTS test in India and the UK – March 2013 (General Training) IELTS test takers J and M (thank you!) shared this...